Welcome!

Dogsitting, Adventures of Hershey the cat, DIY projects, And always Halloween planning!

Oct 24, 2011

Last week of Halloween Preparation!

Update for Halloween....
1. Anya's wings...glittered and Lit up! (Cindy and Anya are very proud of my glittering ability--they taught me everything. And NOW i know why Cindy asked me to do it--there is glitter ALL over my house! looks like a glitter fairy had a drunken brawl!

2. Crayola...done--well, have to clip the wire in back, but then DONE!

3. Oscar the grouch -- need to glue slimey on it, and make the can a bit bigger--as it looks like a tight can dress on the boy..not right! :)
Yes, when you hit the eyes, they light up! :)


The wreath, in front of Tiki is Matthew's assigned craft for ME! It looks great! :)



Countdown for trunk or treat on FRIDAY:
5 Vultures being painted on my counter now.
2 Big Vultures will be cut out and sewn today (and painted tonite!
Plant stands (to hold vultures) painted dark black purple, almost done!
2 Tree looking plant hangers - painted matte dk brown. DONE! (needs lights!
LIghts assembled--
The DO NOT FEED THE BIRDS LIGHT is fantastic! i need to work on the lens just a bit, but the remote control works great! :)



Lots of work to do till Friday--Will see if the kids will help me a bit, i'm sure I can get help decorating the car! Hoping to get the Moultrie wildlife cam set up to..well take some photos of the wild life at the school.

Cindy volunteered to attach wings to birds and sew on eyes/beak detail. I might have to have her help me!

XO
Kristi

No comments:

Post a Comment