Welcome!

Dogsitting, Adventures of Hershey the cat, DIY projects, And always Halloween planning!

Apr 23, 2012

How to watch paint dry...

Edison, Molly and Chas' back as they play while I work in the garage weekend before last.


Molly, watching paint dry this weekend. That spot on her...well, it might be a water spot on the camera, or it could be light pink paint...:D

Molly, taking a break from watching paint dry.  That's my coaster on the floor behind her.

Molly Keeping a fair weather eye out for bears and eagles.  Nothing got me, so she did a great job protecting me!

And also keeping an eye on the paint drying...Good GIrl! :D

Molly did get excited I was painting in Pink.  SO excited, she brushed up against drawers or something and had at least 3 light pink stripes on her. For some reason, she just napped around me ALL day. Such a good girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment